viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

Valdivia

The last time I went to the city of Valdivia it was in 2012. I didn’t went to there since I was a child of eight or nine year old. I don’t travel so much, so when I can,  I enjoy too much going to the south of Chile.
            My uncle, Carlos, live there since he went to study at the Universidad Austral when he was young, so I stay with him, in his house with he, my aunt María Angélica, and my cousin Juan Carlos. It’s a little house, but  it’s too comfortable and it’s really nice stay there when the strong rain of Valdivia comes down.

            The city of Valdivia it’s nice place to walk.  The streets are quiet and the lakes are really beautiful. When I went to there they were celebrating the ‘‘Valdivian Week’’, so the city was in party. I went with my family and we have a lot of fun.
            Valdivia it’s a place that I like for a lot of things, like the cold and cloudy weather, the beauty of the streets and the lakes, the affability of the people, the cultural life in the days and the nights, and the personal thing of have part of my family that I don’t see constantly there.        


File:Castillo de Niebla1.JPG


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio