viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

A Website

       I like the website www.memoriachilena.com, because I think it’s a really useful site for all the information and documents that have keep inside, like a digital library. The website has a lot of information of different kind of aspects of the Chilean culture and the Chilean history. Some of the documents on his database are historical archives, sources for investigations, images, books, maps, sound recordings and others. The site collaborates with the National Library of Chile and also the DIBAM, so they could bring closer to the community his collections of books, documents and sources with the internet and the digital media.   
           I discover the site some years ago while I was searching for a book of a Chilean writer in Google and I found it in www.memoriachilena.cl that it have it complete in a PDF. In this aspect the site has digitalized in a PDF format some important works and documents, like firsts editions of a book or a rare image or photography.
          I visit the site every time I need to investigate about some aspect of the Chilean history and, specially, when I want to know about some author or writer, or when I search for a Chilean book or document.         

4 comentarios:

A las 25 de abril de 2014, 12:10 , Blogger Francisca González ha dicho...

Hey Diego, that's great! Just yesterday on classes a teacher invited us to visit this website, I think it's pretty interesting, but I haven't visited it yet :(

 
A las 25 de abril de 2014, 12:11 , Blogger Teach ha dicho...

I visited this site ages ago and never again. Don't know why. It is good that you have reminded us.

 
A las 25 de abril de 2014, 12:11 , Blogger Teach ha dicho...

I visited this site ages ago and never again. Don't know why. It is good that you have reminded us.

 
A las 25 de abril de 2014, 12:12 , Blogger Unknown ha dicho...

It`s a good website. There are a lot of chilean and latin archives. I use this page when I have to do homeworks that talk about history and anthropology :)

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio