miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

Have you had a good year?

  This year it's near to conclude. In few days we are going to be on november, and maybe it's time to make a re-counting or evaluation of this 2014.
   However, in general it's a little difficult to me count what things gone wrong and what things gone right. Things that I could found good now after I will think that are not so great. I can feel glad with just simple things like had music to hear or books to read, so I don't have very stricts parameters to evaluate the good things. Also I don't like to exaggerate the bad things that could going in my life. I try to take the events of the life with calm and patience.
   Just doing a very simple list, I could say that some of the things that go right this year was begin to study in the university, meet new people -not just in the university- and get a lot of important and interesting knowledge about varied kind of matters. And about the bad things of this year I can think in two right now. One it's the diagnosis of cancer that one of my cousins receive, and the other it's the death of a aunt.
   I dont' like the word achievement and I can't think about one right now. Maybe it's because that I never put myself specific objectives or things to do in the year. Also it's hard to me think in something that I haven't done yet, and that also is beacuse I don't say to myself what to do as an objective previouly established. perahps the only event to highlight this year is being study in the university.
  So, this have been a hard year, but at the same time really interesting, I have learned a lot and important things and I am happy about that. 
   

1 comentarios:

A las 29 de octubre de 2014, 13:36 , Blogger Martin Garcia ha dicho...

The first year of University is one of the most interesting, because all is new, a lot of new experiences .. You must take advantage of the rest of the year :)

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio