viernes, 6 de junio de 2014

About learn

            The studies and the responsibilities of every day take a lot of time of what you really want to do. There are too many interesting things, but the work, the studies and the most realistic practical part of the life don’t let you do it how you would like to do.
            I’d love to learn, for example, play an instrument. I know a little of guitar, but just a few chords. I remember when I was more a child I used tried to learn how to play the violin. I don`t remember why I stopped practice, I think it was too difficult but I still like a lot the sound of that instrument.
            In addition of that there’s a lot of thing I would like to know about different kind of matters. For example, I’m very interested in the world of art, about the appreciation and interpretation of a piece of art. That it’s in different kind of aspect of the art, especially in the literature, the music and the painting. I’m really bad in the practice of all of that, I’m awful drawing, playing an instrument or writing something literary; so I like to appreciate and enjoy those things.

            I feel frustrate when I think that I won’t hear all of the music that I would like to hear, or when I think that I won’t read all the books that I would like to read, but that it’s a part of the life, so I just must get used to that.

7 comentarios:

A las 6 de junio de 2014, 12:42 , Blogger Teach ha dicho...

I am sure you could try and resume that violin. It is such a wonderful instrument. I am sure you will find the time if you really want it.

 
A las 6 de junio de 2014, 12:52 , Blogger Pamela ha dicho...

Violin!!!! <3 Same problem bro u.u I have one and no time for it!

 
A las 6 de junio de 2014, 12:56 , Blogger Seba ha dicho...

Art is a very interesting topic. I also would like to learn about it!

 
A las 6 de junio de 2014, 13:04 , Blogger Coni ha dicho...

Maybe you can propose yourself play Violin again

 
A las 6 de junio de 2014, 13:10 , Blogger Unknown ha dicho...

You should go back to play the violin. Never is late

 
A las 6 de junio de 2014, 18:58 , Blogger Unknown ha dicho...

but you must not be as bad as you say! When you were a kid you played the violin!

 
A las 6 de junio de 2014, 18:58 , Blogger Unknown ha dicho...

but you must not be as bad as you say! When you were a kid you played the violin!

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio