miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014

About myself

           Hi everyone. My name is Diego Alvarez. I was born in Santiago (Chile) in 1995 and I have nineteen years old.  I live with my parents and my two sisters in our house in Puente Alto
I’m a student of sociology in the University of Chile and I’m in my first year at the university.  The last year I was in the in the San Viator School of Macul.
My principal hobbies are related with things like music, painting, literature and the arts in general.  I also feel interest for matters of the philosophy and the social sciences and that it’s the principal reason of why decided to study sociology.

In general I think that my knowledge of the English language it’s very limited. I can understand basic things in a conversation and have the general idea of a text in English, but I can’t speak in fluent English, or produce a more complex or developed text in this language. So I hope I will develop my skills in English in this class and can understand better the language.  

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio