viernes, 20 de junio de 2014

The three Rs

           The three Rs, or the RRR, it’s an initial of ‘‘Reduce, Recycle and Reuse’’ and it’s a well-known term in the ecologic vocabulary and in the green culture. I didn’t know about what this initial mean, but I think I have heard about this sometime before.
            The principal idea of the RRR express proposal of the ecological organization Green Peace about the habits of consume and a responsible use of the garbage. All of this indicates the general idea and the activity of take care of the environment and the reducing of the carbon footprint.
            Sincerely I didn’t know too much about this initiative and what this mean. I know about the care of the environment expressed in the habits of the recycled and reducing the damage in the ambient, but in general I’m an ignorant in the aspects of the ecological culture.  

            I think this a contemporary problem and a matter typical of these days that have an important impact in the environment and in our own lives. Nevertheless the problem of these initiatives and the ecological ideas it’s that a lot of times it’s more a discursive thing than an action thing. There are too many publicity about this matter that makes that the ecological proposal lost his value and transform it in a tool of the ‘‘green capitalism’’.            

1 comentarios:

A las 20 de junio de 2014, 13:15 , Blogger Francisca González ha dicho...

haha green capitalism :( sometimes I wonder if all this is a show and all my effort in recycinlg ends up in a dumping site, hope it doesn't xd

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio