sábado, 24 de mayo de 2014

Restaurants

I don´t really like to go out to eat in restaurants, locals, or places like that. I always prefer eat at my house, because I don´t feel too comfortable eating out and usually I think that it’s too expensive eat out. The restaurants or that kind of places normally collect too much money for food that you can eat at your home with a price more cheap and sometimes more delicious.
I’m so simple to eat, I don´t have particular tastes or special favorite foods. I don´t really like too much eat, usually I eat just when I’m really hungry or when have something delicious.
So, normally when I lunch, I lunch at my house or I eat something fast or simple for the hungry, and then I buy some fast-food like hot dogs, hamburgers, a simple bread or just cookies or candies. I’m just too lazy to eat a real lunch and I’m not always like it.
So I don´t really have a special place to eat, and I don’t really know particular places to lunch or something like that. I know a really few number of names of restaurants and I never go to that places, so I can’t say a specific place.         

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio